With the COVID-19 virus being declared a global pandemic, we wanted to share some important information about the steps CanadianKidsActivities has taken to support you during these uncertain times.
Like many organisations, the impact of COVID-19 is disrupting some of our core operations and may cause some delays. We wanted to ensure you we are working hard to maintain our high level of customer service and aim to continue to provide you with the best possible service during this difficult period. Although due to higher than normal volumes small delays may be experienced for which we apologise.
Important information for businesses listed on CanadianKidsActivities during COVID-19
- Payment free exemption for featured businesses impacted significantly by COVID – 19:
- For applications prior to 30th June 2020: Up to 2 months payment free exemption,
- For applications 1st to 31st July 2020: Up to 1 month payment free exemption,
- Conditions do apply. To apply for an offer please contact us via the contact form https://www.canadiankidsactivities.com/contact/. We will respond as soon as possible regarding your request.
- We are still operating as usual.
- Business owners and operators please login to your members area to update your specific COVID – 19 information to advise visitors of your current business status and operations.
Information for Visitors to CanadianKidsActivities during COVID -19
Please be mindful that the businesses you contact during this period maybe temporarily closed or operating with reduce capacity which could impact response times to your enquiries. We are confident businesses will respond to your messages as soon as possible.
Please remember to practice the recommended COVID – 19 prevention guidelines:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
We do hope the crisis passes quickly, market conditions repair, and our businesses returned to some normality in the not to distance future.
The CanadianKidsActivities Team